Happy 5th Anniversary! It was five years ago on this day, 13th August that Faith was broadcast for the first time.
Thank you for your requests to read the English translation of the the book.
I have already run it 3 times on two different blogs for readers from different countries. I regret that I will not be posting another rerun unless a substantial number of readers has again arisen, which I do not expect as most have moved on. The author herself has expressed that she would not be finishing the story, originally slated for 4 volumes or books – see the post ‘A Plea’.
Then again, this is not the only site that offers a translation, though this may be the only one done almost line by line in English prose. That is to say, here, what readers read was the English version of the complete Book One, not a translation in excerpts.
Interested readers can leave a post on this blog beginning now and sign up to follow. I will then leave it to the law of demand and supply to decide if a 4th and final run will be posted. And that depends on whether readers can follow the rules. It has been five years nevertheless.
Rules for Readers:
- Credit Geneva Ashdene if you mention work and articles you have read here.
- Do not copy or repost in any form my writing without my permission.
- You may tell others to visit my blog, but please do not publicise or advertise my translations. Do not save and send other readers my translations. Readers should read it here.
- Do not copy, download, upload, transpose, and repost in any form, and do not link any of my material/pages, plus do not alter any of my translations. I have to be able to trust you as a reader to continue uploading my translations for your pleasure reading.
- Do not put links here, including your usernames if those will lead to sites which you are uncertain of whether it contains content that is undesirable or rude. We have younger readers here.
- Politeness and respect for viewers and writers must be observed.
- We do not bash authors, producers, actors, etc here.
- Do not ask for previous pages to be sent to you.
Earlier in September 2016 – Reply posted by the author Song Ji Na on 27th July 2016
(translated into English from WaterWeed’s work)
Click “A Plea” to read the post.
Upon reading Ms Song’s plea, I lost the motivation to continue with Book Two and part of Book Three. Yes, Ms Song uploaded a few pages of Book Three and then she stopped writing the book altogether.
Earlier in May 2016 …
I hope you have enjoyed reading Faith Book I with me in English. Until we meet again, friends. Keep in touch.
Vote – for imja couple?