This blog is dedicated to TV drama, mostly Korean drama and especially the Goryeo period drama Faith aka The Great Doctor. If you mistook this blog as a religious blog because of the word ‘faith’ or for that matter, a folk medicine blog because of the word ‘doctor’, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. However, please do not follow this blog for the sake of following just because of the word faith or just in case there should be any link to any religious belief.
This is because in doing so, it would be disrespectful to the faith or religion, whichever that might be.
Here we respect faith or religion of different culture and tradition and certainly would be in dismay and regretful if any faith or any religious belief be mixed up with drama and tv shows that we discuss here for fun. We say this out of respect for your sake.
Thank you for your attention.
Rules for Readers:
- Credit Geneva Ashdene if you mention work and articles you have read here.
- Do not copy or repost in any form my writing without my permission.
- You may tell others to visit my blog, but please do not publicise or advertise my translations. Do not save and send other readers my translations. Readers should read it here.
- Do not copy, download, upload, transpose, and repost in any form, and do not link any of my material/pages, plus do not alter any of my translations. I have to be able to trust you as a reader to continue uploading my translations for your pleasure reading.
- Do not put links here, including your usernames if those will lead to sites which you are uncertain of whether it contains content that is undesirable or rude. We have younger readers here.
- Politeness and respect for viewers and writers must be observed.
- We do not bash authors, producers, actors, etc here.
- Do not ask for previous pages to be sent to you.
Earlier in September 2016 – Reply posted by the author Song Ji Na on 27th July 2016
(translated into English from WaterWeed’s work)
Click “A Plea” to read the post.
Upon reading Ms Song’s plea, I lost the motivation to continue with Book Two and part of Book Three. Yes, Ms Song uploaded a few pages of Book Three and then she stopped writing the book altogether.
Vote – for imja couple?