Is it me or do you feel the same? Daejang is a man of very few words. He is succinct. Cool. But we like him that way. Cute. He is courageous, convivial, curious, confident, clever, composed, compassionate, candid, captivating, charming, chaste, caring, controlled, courteous, cultured, calm, capable, conservative, comely, competent, committed, cold, cynical, contrite, contented until he became covetous … of a life with …
Anyone wants to have a go with another letter of the alphabet? You can tell I needed something to take my mind off Monday.
Just rerunning what little I have of Book 2 … One page up, one page down from this point on.
Rules for Readers:
- Credit Geneva Ashdene if you mention work and articles you have read here.
- Do not copy or repost in any form my writing without my permission.
- You may tell others to visit my blog, but please do not publicise or advertise my translations. Do not save and send other readers my translations. Readers should read it here.
- Do not copy, download, upload, transpose, and repost in any form, and do not link any of my material/pages, plus do not alter any of my translations. I have to be able to trust you as a reader to continue uploading my translations for your pleasure reading.
- Do not put links here, including your usernames if those will lead to sites which you are uncertain of whether it contains content that is undesirable or rude. We have younger readers here.
- Politeness and respect for viewers and writers must be observed.
- We do not bash authors, producers, actors, etc here.
- Do not ask for previous pages to be sent to you.
Earlier in September 2016 – Reply posted by the author Song Ji Na on 27th July 2016
(translated into English from WaterWeed’s work)
Click “A Plea” to read the post.
Upon reading Ms Song’s plea, I lost the motivation to continue with Book Two and part of Book Three. Yes, Ms Song uploaded a few pages of Book Three and then she stopped writing the book altogether.
Vote – for imja couple?