Happy holidays. I thought it would be festive to watch silly ad drama. It is silly but way more uplifting than anything too serious. Catch “Seven First Kisses Here” (click English to watch, and do not expect anything deep, just go along and have fun)
Love dutyfree, kdrama and lotte!
Vote – for imja couple?
Rules for Readers:
- Credit Geneva Ashdene if you mention work and articles you have read here.
- Do not copy or repost in any form my writing without my permission.
- You may tell others to visit my blog, but please do not publicise or advertise my translations. Do not save and send other readers my translations. Readers should read it here.
- Do not copy, download, upload, transpose, and repost in any form, and do not link any of my material/pages, plus do not alter any of my translations. I have to be able to trust you as a reader to continue uploading my translations for your pleasure reading.
- Do not put links here, including your usernames if those will lead to sites which you are uncertain of whether it contains content that is undesirable or rude. We have younger readers here.
- Politeness and respect for viewers and writers must be observed.
- We do not bash authors, producers, actors, etc here.
- Do not ask for previous pages to be sent to you.
Earlier in September 2016 – Reply posted by the author Song Ji Na on 27th July 2016
(translated into English from WaterWeed’s work)
Click “A Plea” to read the post.
Earlier in May 2016 …
I hope you have enjoyed reading Faith Book I with me in English. Until we meet again, friends. Keep in touch.